Thursday, April 24, 2008

The first

Hello and welcome. In this space we will explore what's really good (as in, what's really good, son?). Expect no chronological order, or any semblance of organization. Expect pictures, anecdotes, observations, and the occasional video. This is for thinking and recording things that happen in general.

Perhaps a bit of an introduction is in order. You probably already know me, and probably already know I'm in Japan. If you don't, well there it is. You may think that this is well overdue, and you may be right. An explanation will follow in a later post, so don't worry y'selves too much about that.

I'm not going to say too much now, except that I don't have a digital camera - I have a cell phone which provides this functionality. I will say this, however: the cell phones in america ain't got shit on these amazing japanese machines (in general, this is true). So, you can also expect a bunch of blurry photos and low-quality videos (consider this an experiment). I do however have my old Canon Elan seven film camera, so I'll scan in some good ones for your perusal and subsequent enjoyment (or derision, if you prefer).

There is much to do, so I'll stop here, but as I've said (and would say again) stay the fuck tuned. This is a ridiculous land.

Blucka blucka.

3 comments:

xxavier is my name said...

try and find a scanner that holds negatives. then you can just scan in your negatives. peace.

Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Yo Sonic this is way solid. I am looking forward to finding out what's really good in Japan. I trust your judgment here

Joel